Manages and leads a team of employees. Communicates company goals, safety practices, and deadlines to team. Motivates team members and assesses performance. Provides help to management, including hiring and training.
• Implementing sales plans.
• Supervising, monitoring, motivating, and coaching sales staff, and evaluating their KPI.
• Meeting Sales Goals, Negotiation, Selling to Customer Needs.
• Determines annual unit and gross-profit plans by implementing marketing strategies; analysing market trends and results.
• Establishes sales objectives by forecasting and developing annual sales quotas for regions and territories; projecting expected sales volume and profit for existing and new products.
• Implements sales programs by developing field sales action plans.
• Maintains sales volume, product mix, and selling price by keeping current with supply and demand, changing trends, economic indicators, and competitors.
• Ability to promote, improve and update sales kit (documents, presentations, demos, etc).
• Ability to promote, improve and update sales team methodology and procedure.
• Establishes and adjusts selling prices by monitoring costs, competition, and supply and demand.
• Completes sales operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
• Maintains sales staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
• Maintains sales staff job results by counselling and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
• Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.