1. Answer telephone calls/ Emails and log incidents and problems in ServiceDesk application.
2. Act as the first line of help for all kinds of IT incidents, problems and requests
3. Use Manage Engine ServiceDesk - ITSM solution on-premise to enter, manage, follow up and updates ticket status.
4. Dispatch the Tickets from ServiceDesk Queue to relevant resolver.
5. Ensure to provide timely status updates on open incidents or service requests and follow up until its closure with level 1 & 2 teams.
6. Inspecting and troubleshooting the Time attendance recording devices distributed across all sites.
7. Perform incident classification, prioritization, correlation with other reported incidents and matching against known errors.
8. Relocation of PCs, Mac & Peripherals as required by users
9. Track the incident until closure and keep the User up to date with the incident status
10. Selective quality checks on closed incidents & service requests
11. Troubleshoot repeated and common issues reported in ServiceDesk and report to QM on areas for improvements. Provide end user desktop support via remote control viewers.
12. Deploy standard Applications from package deployment solutions.
13. Preparation of new PCs, Mac & notebook computers for deployment using an approved standard image, including the unpacking, installation of the operating system, installation of applications and clients as per the user requirements, settings of operating system, user profiles, & PC BIOS parameters as per Company policies.
14. Onsite installation of new PCs, iMac and locally attached peripherals such as printers, image scanners. The installation includes site readiness inspection to verify availability of proper desktop, power outlets, & network outlets.
15. Installation of additional applications as per user's requirements as per Company IT approved list.
16. Meeting room arrangements and supporting Skype meeting, WebEx, GoToMeeting, tele conference calls etc.
17. Multimedia / AV Support for presentation and meetings.
a. Connection of laptop/desktop to displays
b. Setting up different display modes. Clone, extended, portrait, landscape, etc
c. Mirroring smart devices to capable displays using built-in mirroring services such as GoogleCast, MiraCast, Airplay and AirServer end user support.
d. Audio controls on laptop, desktop, or smart devices
e. AV setup on online conferences such as Skype, Webex, GoToMeeting and similar services
f. Video playback on user device and serviced laptops
g. Support for setup and operation of computing and networking task as required on large venues such as auditoriums, large hall and high profile events such as VIP meetings
h. Provide staff/support presence on VIP and high-profile meetings and events for quick response during troubleshooting
i. Provide staff/support on out-of-office support in occasional events and meetings when requested
j. Provide laptop computer audio and video operations and troubleshooting
k. Other AV end user operational support
18. Preparation and onsite installation of Networked printers that will serve Business Applications users.
19. Preparation and onsite installation of local Printers for users.
20. Upgrade of PC hardware as required such as increase of memory or hard disk size.
21. Upgrade of operating systems and applications to Company approved standard.
22. Troubleshooting of hardware and software for PCs, Mac & Peripherals.
23. Recovery (If possible) of lost user's data caused by hardware or software failures errors.
24. Responsible for managing and maintaining an accurate inventory of end user IT equipment in the Asset tracking system.
25. Responsible for Asset Tagging of IT end user equipment's.
26. On call support after working hours.