IT Support Engineer is responsible for operation, support and maintenance in relationship to the company s IT systems.
• An IT Support Engineer is responsible for supporting / maintenance of various application in operations.
• Develop and enhance software programs to the specified requirements. Maintain application to application interfaces for operational systems.
• Ensure error-free code within agreed time-scales, using the tools, and techniques specified by IT Manager.
• Ensure proper documentation of the software for the ease of quality assurance, testing, operation and support.
• Investigate reported incidents in operational systems and ensure right changes to the code, test and promote following the standard change management process.
• Support in the testing, training and implementation phases of the projects.
• Performing other IT-Based duties, as instructed by IT Management.
Qualification & Experience:
• Bachelor s Degree in Management Information Systems or IT Engineering.
• Minimum 4 years of relevant IT experience.
• Exposure to database schema designing, experience in designing and developing stored procedures, good knowledge in SQL.
• Knowledge in supporting critical operational applications.
• Hands on experience in monitoring production applications, identifying system issues, implementing corrective and preventive solutions in a timely, effective manner, organization and time management skills.
Interested applicant meeting the above requirements may apply to: firstname.lastname@example.org