We are currently looking for an IT Support Engineer to join our IT Team.
Reporting to the ICT Service Desk Lead, you will be responsible for the communications (mobiles, landlines), wireless, video conferencing and licenses. You will manage the BAU (business as usual) daily activities on both PCs & Mac machines along with the Assets/inventory/Licensing in conjunction with Service Desk Lead. You will be level II support Engineer for the Helpdesk on Infrastructure issues.
Your responbilities include:
• Plan, monitor, and record software license and/or hardware assets to ensure compliance with supplier contracts in conjunction with the Procurement Manager
• Ensure there are no unauthorized assets such as unlicensed copies of software
• Ensure compliance with information security policies and other applicable desktop/server/mobile standards.
• Limit overheads associated with managing and supporting software by streamlining and/or automating IT processes such as inventory tracking, software deployment, issue tracking , and patch management
• Maintain accurate documentation and control of all IT assets by ensuring proper tagging of physical assets.
• Ensure implementation of integrated software solutions that work with all departments that are involved in the procurement, deployment, management and expense reporting of IT assets
• Implement IT Asset Disposition process, ensuring proper disposal or continuity of the IT assets
• Monitor IT asset costs and maintain required financial records, using appropriate tools, for recharging of IT assets, compliance and audit purposes
• Any other duties which may from time to time be required and which are commensurate with the skills, experience and grade of the post holder