A IT Engineer with relevant IT Support certification from Microsoft, the role would suit a IT
Engineer who is seeking an exciting new challenge with zeal to learn and implement new
technologies in IT Infrastructure.
• Experience in End users support related issue
• Firm grasp of how the web works, networking, and software product
• Experience in End Point protection policies.
• Taking ownership of technical issues, and working with our Development group to resolve more advanced issues when necessary
• Resolving escalated customer complaints without the need for team lead intervention
• Strong understanding and experience with user level MS Exchange support Network Administration
• Experience in managing and troubleshooting networking devices (Switches, Routers, Concentrators, Load balancers).
• Hands on experience in managing Servers (Windows/ Unix/Linux), Backup Management,
• Disaster Recovery, File servers, Antivirus management.
• Hand on experience in supporting Sophos firewall UTM.
• Experience in supporting users remotely and at the site who are connected through VPN setup (Site to Site and Policy based VPN), Web security gateways and spam firewalls
• MCDST or CompTIA A+ or CCNA/CCNP (mandatory)
• VMware Professional (preferred)