1.Oversees the installation and testing of network hardware, software, and upgrades, and identify and resolve issues.
2.implement and maintain all system configurations and ensure that system maintenance is performed.
2. Perform a hardware upgrade/ replacement if needed (PS, HDD and Graphic card).
3. Implementing connectivity of local and network printers with shares permission across the network.
4. Develops and implement backup procedures to ensure that all network and workstation backups are performed on a regular basis and district data is restored as needed.
5. Monitors and analyze system utilization, recommend improvements are needed.
6. Makes decisions concerning policies and procedures relating to network operations and administration.
7. Compiles, maintain, and file all reports, records, and other documents required.
8. Consults with end users to identify need, analyze system specifications, and correct related problems.
9. Good knowledge with the workings of outlook, Autodesk AutoCAD, Active directory and networks operating system.
10. Manage financial aspects of the IT department, including purchasing and cost comparison.
11. Skillful with cloud management ( Acura, AWS and Alibaba cloud).
12. Previous experience in cloud technologies.