Reference Number: 082
Qualification: BSc. Computer Science/Engineering
Certification: A+, Security +, CCNA and MCITP
Location : Abu Dhabi and Al Ain Campuses
• Responsible for troubleshoots, repairs and maintenance for computer equipment (e.g. PCs, laptops, VDIs, disk drives, and laser printers) tests personal computers and peripherals on a network to diagnose, hardware versus software problems.
• Responsible to deliver proactive onsite support and knowledge transfer to the customers.
• Administrate Active directory users, Exchange users management, SCCM system (Servers and users side), cloud computing and apps, Print management solution (Server and users Side).
• Manage and Produce the university Hardware Standards Technical specifications, for Tendering Purpose, preparing technical studies, technical reports for the purchased IT equipment s.
• Supervise the photocopiers maintenance orders, prepare technical specifications, studies, reports.
• Acts as a customer liaison for the computing operation, communicating, resolving, and/or initiating the resolution of problems and concerns.
• Develops and tests complex user documentation; works with hardware vendors to resolve equipment failures/problems.
• May perform routine security checks on the system.
• Participate in complex technical projects.
• Routine Maintenance and Installing/configuring new computers/telephones.
• Maintaining inventory of equipment and supplies (cables, adapters, etc.).
• Develop training materials and procedures, and/or train users in the proper use of hardware and software.
• Prepare evaluations of software or hardware, and recommend improvements or upgrades.
• Setting up new users accounts and profiles and dealing with password issues.
• Conducting safety checks on computer equipment.
• Coordinates closely with the Ticketing helpdesk.
• Supports technical needs of conferences.
• Supports the development and maintenance of department websites.
• Oversight and management of a 24x7x365 environment which may require some off shift work. This position will also require on-call response to incidents as necessary.
• Responsible to adhere with all information security policies and procedures of the University.
• 3 years experience in the relevant field (Experience of UAE is a plus)
• Proficiency in English language, spoken and written.
Interested candidates may send their updated CV, showing Photo ID, Education, Skills, and Experience