The IT Systems Engineer (Security & Cloud) would ensure the stability, integrity, and efficient operations of the IT Infrastructure elements with a primary focus on systems that are hosted on private and public cloud infrastructure. He / she should be capable of setting the standards and processes for monitoring, maintaining, supporting, and optimizing all cloud-hosted systems. He / she should also be well versed with the current industry best practices primarily from the security point of view and should know how to harden and continuously ensure security of the cloud infrastructure. The Systems Engineer will apply proven communication, analytical, and problem-solving skills to help identify, communicate, and resolve issues in order to maximize the benefit of IT systems investments. He/she will also manage relationships with Windows and Linux operating system vendors and service providers.
1. Setting up and maintaining the security architecture, security processes and procedures for both on premise and Cloud Systems
2. Collect and analyse security requirements from internal customers; reconcile and remediate any conflicts with information security policies and standards.
3. Design, test, implement and monitor security solutions utilizing existing products in the security engineering portfolio: firewalls, proxy servers, intrusion detection/prevention, data loss prevention, anti-virus, anti-spam, vulnerability scanning, security information etc., or work with vendor partners to implement solutions as per the organization s change management process and procedures
4. Setting up and managing cloud infrastructure such as AWS and Azure from scratch
5. Expert in AD and Windows and UNIX security
6. Plans for and implements operating systems changes or upgrades
7. Hardening of OS according to global industry standard
8. Manages installation, configuration, and ongoing maintenance for all server based software (Exchange, ISA, IIS, etc.)
9. Familiarity with databases and web programming languages and automation.
10. Strong working knowledge of storage environments (SAN, NAS)
11. Automation via scripting (Perl, Python, Shell)
12. Documents and communicates all changes and installations to change management and Help Desk
13. Expert in zero downtime maintainability
14. Deploy and Maintain management and Security Tools
15. Manages installation, configuration, and ongoing maintenance for all server based software (Exchange, ISA, IIS, etc.)
16. Troubleshoots operating systems and service related problems
17. Partner with Technical Architects to develop and maintain enterprise documentation and architecture network and security diagrams
18. Adhere to flydubai change management process and procedures for efficient use and handling of all resource changes (Hardware, software, service and data) to minimize the impact of Change-related faults.
19. ITIL/Project Management experience
20. Implement systems maintenance and management procedures and ability to explain technical concepts in non-technical terms