To lead and manage technology projects and change initiatives, align technology capabilities with technology and business strategies and needs while effectively allocating resources to support business with the implementation, management and maintenance of the assigned portfolio of banking applications
Manage a portfolio of banking applications along with managing key support processes like problem management and incident management and ensure effective performance monitoring metrics, dashboards and service levels are in place and utilised
Undertake complex technical evaluations of existing infrastructure and ensure priorities are assessed and defined in order to determine upgrade capacity plans and needs that will enhance system performance and put forward comprehensive recommendations Lead capacity planning for new and existing systems and in the resulting technology change that may impact future development in technology services and systems within the bank
Lead development and implementations of processes for ensuring that overall architecture and systems integration of the respective systems acquired by the Bank has a commonality and direction which will be sustainable for the foreseeable future in both banking and technology perspectives
2.Project Management and Change Delivery
Manage and ensure delivery of multiple technology projects and change deliverables in a high priority, medium or strategic level for respective functional area within time and budget, developing project approvals, RFPs, technical documents, procedures, transition plans while contributing to development of detailed business cases in line with the required standard
Lead the adoption of Project Management framework principles in compliance with ADCB standards while recommending improvements to ensure efficient project delivery
Lead the design, development and implementation of technology solutions through business and application architecture principles and maintain efficient and agile technology for the business
Evaluate technology capabilities, system architecture and solution fitment of system design, development, integration and implementation in order to ensure that the developed solutions / systems meet bank s expansion and technology services requirements
Co-ordinate with business stakeholders to understand the business unit s technology requirements and assist them in translating these requirements into IT project deliverables
Contribute to the identification of opportunities for continuous improvement of IT systems, processes, and practices taking into account international best practice, improvement of business processes, cost reduction, and productivity improvement
Manage business technology initiatives and ensure that technology provisions are alighted with business priorities and requirements
Contribute to the preparation of the business area s
budget and manage and monitor the financial performance against the budget so that areas of unsatisfactory performance are identified, rectified promptly and potential performance improvement opportunities are capitalised upon
Manage self and team in line with ADCB s people management policies, procedures, processes and practices to ensure adherence and to maximise own and employee contribution to business performance
Manage the effective achievement of the team s objectives through setting individual objectives, managing performance, developing the team and providing formal and informal feedback to maximise overall performance, engagement and motivation
6.Policies, Processes, Systems and Procedures
Recommend and implement improvements to departmental policies, procedures and processes covering all areas of activity so that all relevant procedural requirements are fulfilled while ensuring that ADCB delivers best-in-class services, products and innovation
Manages systems vendors and their onsite resources through the required stages of systems implementation and post implementation and develop or modify service level agreements as required to meet ADCB needs for sustainable service support, evaluate effectiveness and adequacy of support and take corrective measures.
Identify opportunities to contribute to organisational and departmental change initiatives, programmes and projects taking into account best practice and standards in the business environment
Demonstrate Our Promise and apply the ADCB Service Standards to deliver the bank s required levels of service in all internal and external customer interactions
Desired Candidate Profile
• Experience in retail banking process automations and digitization including on boarding, accounts, payments, teller processes and customer communications.
• Familiar with document management, workflows and business rule management processes.
• Strong technical knowledge and management of application lifecycle including extensive application testing and rollout experience
• Experience in banking applications with products of multi-channel omni-channel approaches
• Good exposure in liaising with back office processing of functionalities such as Lending, Payment Operations and & Delivery thru multi channels
• Having a working experience with technologies and concepts such as Java, SOA, Web Services, Micro Services, SOAP, WSDLs, and XML.
• Co-ordinate with business stakeholders to understand the business technology requirements and assist in translating these requirements into IT project deliverables
• Evaluate technology capabilities, system architecture and solution fitment of system design, development, integration and implementation in order to ensure that the developed solutions / systems meet bank s expansion and technology services requirements