Experience: 1 - 2
| Opening: 1
Education:Basic - Diploma(Electrical, Electronics), Bachelor of Technology/Engineering(Electrical, Electronics/Telecomunication)
Nationality: Any Nationality
Industry Type: Consumer Durables / Consumer Electronics
Salary:$501 - $1,000
Other Benefits:Medical Insurance, Paid Leaves, Travel Allowance, etc.
Functional Area:Installation / Maintenance / Operations / Repair Mar 19, 2018
• Read and interpret electrical harness drawings and assembly work instructions.
• Perform harness assembly manufacturing operations such as cable and wire cutting and stripping, crimping, soldering, connector wiring, shield termination and final hardware assembly etc. by hand tools and/or by machinery.
• Perform quality inspections on productions during assembly or final inspection.
• Assist the department focal in tasks such as tools and equipment maintenance and calibration, pull testing, 5S projects and facilities maintenance.
• Assist stores and shipping personnel as required based on workloads for counting components, kitting and packaging parts.
• Follow established operational and regulatory department and company procedures
Desired Candidate Profile
• High school diploma or Diploma in Electronics or equivalent.
• 0-2 years’ experience performing electro-mechanical assembly.
Knowledge / skill requirements
• Knowledge of basic cable and harness manufacturing techniques including cable and wire stripping, contact and terminal crimping and connector assembly.
• Ability to use hand tools, limited power tools, soldering irons, and other basic machining equipment.
• Familiarity with basic soldering techniques.
• Ability to read and interpret electrical harness drawings.
• Good vision and must pass color vision test.
• Good dexterity with hands and fingers.
Keyword: Electronics Engineering
, Electrical Maintenance
, Electrical Harness, Electrical Wiring
, Wiring Harness, Wiring Diagram, Soldering
, Crimping, wire stripping, cable stripping
New User Apply
Apply without Registration