Education: University degree (Bachelor/Masters) in a relevant discipline (e.g. in renewable energy, sustainable energy or electrical engineering); Certifications (e.g. PMP, PMI or equivalent)
Experience: A minimum of 3-5 years of hands on work experience in large Renewable Energy Project Management (with focus on solar and wind energy)
Knowledge and experience in Engineering, techno-economic assessments, tendering and supervision / construction management; Consulting experience – Additional supplier and/or contractor experience is an advantage, Country & regional (local) experience is an advantage.
• Project Management and Team Leading Skills for large projects
• Quality Management skills in international context and standard
• Technical expertise in the project definition, design, development, procurement and building of renewable energy technologies on-grid / off-grid; and for EPCs / Contractors / Suppliers / Solar lease companies
• Knowledge of different technologies, designs, advantages and disadvantages of different Renewable Energy Assets: PV, wind, WtE, thermal production, etc. preferable
• Knowledge in service agreements (e.g. PPA, TCA, net metering) for electrical renewable energies
• Curious and open to innovative technologies/ plant operations, verification of system performance, and developing performance indicators;
• Coordination of key environmental, corporate social responsibility and quality issues with other experts.
Requested skills: Excellent facilitation and English communication skills (verbal and written)
Excellent interpersonal skills
Assisting with financial, commercial and risk management
Monitoring and reporting project performance
Help develop executable EPC projects including construction planning, undertake commercial negotiations with clients and suppliers, contract Management (Knowledge of FIDIC, RIBA and more). Proficiency in MS Visio, MS project and/or Primavera. Resource and Program Scheduling (baseline, S-curve, progress update)
Knowledge in MS Office (Excel, Word, Outlook)
Language: English should be perfect in speaking, writing and reading.
Other Languages such as Arabic, German, French are of advantage.
Other skills: Flexible attitude,
Team- oriented and multi-cultural.
Available for possible business trip in the GCC region or outside, if necessary
Industry Type :
Engineering Design & Consulting
Functional Area :