Job Overview: To maximise sales delivering an outstanding customer service, focused on KPIs and company benchmarks.
Maintaining store image standards, participating in administrative tasks, working as a team player.
3INA Beauty Advisor represents the image, values and attitude of the brand.
1. Customer service and selling:
• Focus on establishing and meeting the customer’s needs, and promoting sales to increase the unit (UPT) and transaction value (ATV) to consistently achieve personal sales target.
• Demonstrates products with passion ensuring all sales opportunities are maximised.
• Deliver an exceptional customer experience to maintain established conversion rate.
• Maintains and shares up-to-date product knowledge.
• Builds accurate CRM data.
• Know your personal and team target, for a good contribution of store goals and company benchmarks
2. Store Image:
• Adherence to merchandising guidelines.
• Participate in housekeeping and hygiene standards.
• Maintain a clean and organized work area.
• Replace testers and product damaged (with the manager authorization)
• Keep the goods in good condition and well placed, in any area to store the stock
• Inform the manager of any issue of stand maintenance or health and safety that could cause an accident
3. Operations and administrative support:
• Ensures accurate and efficient operation at the till.
• Manages queues promptly and courteously.
• Communicates overstock and out of stock to the manager
• Participate in inventories
• Carry out safe processes when charging or handling the cash
• Develop good working relationships with colleagues
• Be punctual and organize the time on the stand effectively
• Maintain the highest standards of personal presentation. Curate your look with 3ina make-up. Inspire!
• Be informed about the products and information of the company and the stand
• Review monthly goals to drive your performance. Keep objectives alive and regularly seek feedback from your line manager and colleagues.
• Stay up to date with current thinking, company guidelines and technical change within your area.
• Identify development needs and seeks opportunity for improvement
• Positively receive, challenge and accept feedback/direction from higher management.