We are offering an exciting job opportunity for 'Counselor – Clinical Dietetics & Nutrition' to be a part of a vibrant team. Apply if you like to be a front end Clinical Diet Counselor, who loves to work in the Out-patient unit and counsel individuals & families on healthy life style management.
EDUCATION : BSc (Nutrition & Dietetic)/MSc (Nutrition&
EXPERIENCE : Min 2 – 3 years’ experience from Hospital
LICENSE : DHA/MOH as Clinical Dietetics and Nutrition
Responsible to counsel patients throughout Pre & Post operation. Advise them on healthy diet in order to lead a Healthy lifestyle or achieve a specific health related goal. Counsel patients who face postoperative problems due to a poor nutritional status. Help Physicians by screening malnutrition patients as per treatment plan
• Assist in designing, developing, implementing and
evaluating curricula and programs to meet the identified
nutritional needs of Patients.
• Offer counseling and suggest positive alterations in
nutrition to address patient's dietary restrictions
• Work closely with Clinicians regarding patient needs.
• Create full and personalized nutrition plans that
promote healthy lifestyles
• Counsel Patient basic rules of good nutrition, healthy
eating habits, and nutrition monitoring to improve their
quality of life.
• Performs other duties that may be assigned from time