We are offering a wonderful job opportunity to young Individuals who are interested to work as a 'Counselor – Clinical Psychologist' with renowned Healthcare Organization in UAE. Zulekha Hospitals is looking for Clinical Psychologist, who is Expert in Counseling the Patient and understand the sensitivity of the work.
EDUCATION : Bachelor degree in the field of Psychology &
Postgraduate Doctoral/Master degree
EXPERIENCE : 2+ years working in a reputed hospital
• Counsel patients, families to help them understand
problems, define goals, and develop realistic action
• Assessing the general mental health of patients, their
mental abilities and behavior through conducting a
variety of psychological tests including psychometric
tests, one-on-one interviews and direct behavioral
• Advise patients on how they could be helped by
• Carrying out evaluation of mental health needs of
patients and establishing a diagnosis and a plan of
• Evaluate the results of counseling methods to
determine the reliability and validity of treatments.
• Provide assessment and recommendations for
• Working diligently with clinical doctors, nurses,
occupational therapists, psychiatrists and other
psychologists as part of a multidisciplinary team to
address the mental health issues of patients.
• Developing, implementing and monitoring treatment
programs including counseling and therapy.
• Maintaining a high quality general standard of patient
• Provide counseling and support to carers of the
• Keeping up-to-date with the latest findings and
developments in the international field of psychology to
ensure patients are always receiving the best standard
of care possible.