A well-known Security company based in Dubai is currently looking for an experienced, smart, tough, detail-oriented Cyber Security Engineer to join their company.
Below are the duties, tasked and responsibilities of a Cyber Security Engineer.
- Partake in technical design reviews, integration, testing, and documentation work
- Responsible for technical advisory to research teams
- Update, sustain, and administer a high level of security for in-house security infrastructures
- Run vulnerability valuation and fizzing of protocols, hardware, and software
- Apply system security engineering principles to deliver real solutions premeditated to enhance the security position
- Identify threats and develop suitable defense measures, evaluate system changes for security implications, and recommend enhancements, research, and draft cyber security white papers, and provide first-class support to the cyber security operations staff for resolving difficult cyber security issues
- Write Risk Management Framework (RMF)-based policies and procedures, and develop comprehensive cyber security processes to contain implementation
- Manage and lead security incident response efforts
- Configure Windows and Linux host-based security as well as network and cloud-based security systems
- Support with the installation and configuration of network security architectures, including firewalls, router ACLs (Access Control Lists), web content filters and Demilitarized Zones (DMZ)
- Observe and respond to Intrusion Detection System (IDS) cues and anti-virus alerts.
Industry Type :
Security / Law Enforcement
Functional Area :
System Administration / Network Administration / Security (IT Software)