We are in search of Deputy Director - Nutrition & Lifestyle Management to join our vibrant team.
Preferred Female applicants - Born & Educated in/From Western/Eastern Europe
She will reports to Director Nutrition & Lifestyle Management
Responsible for planning and conducting nutritional programs to assist in the promotion of wellness and well being in the Community entire Zulekha Healthcare group
Bachelor’s degree in Dietetics, Nutrition, Food Science,Wellness, Management, Business
Preferred: Masters level degree in Dietetics, Nutrition, Food Science, Wellness, Management, Business
Hospital background with 10 to 15 years of experience in planning and conducting nutritional programs to assist in the promotion of wellness and well being of patients in Zulekha healthcare group
• Assess nutritional needs, diet restrictions and current health’s plans to develop and implement dietary-care plans and provide nutritional advising/ counseling for patients.
• Evaluate, interpret, monitor and document the nutritional status and nutritional needs of patients using established standards of care and practice guidelines.
• Development of Department Policies
• Advise patients on nutritional principles, dietary plans, diet modifications and food selection
• Counseling patients to adopt healthy lifestyle modification after surgery
• Assist/advise staff of the Zulekha Healthcare Group with any diet-related questions or nutritional concerns, including health and medical dietary needs, lifestyle and religious dietary needs, food allergies or intolerance, weight control diets.
• Plan and coordinate with the recipes, development and standardization of new menus and create training programs in nutrition for Zulekha healthcare group
• Supervise and operate meal lines and Implementation of treatment plans when discharged.
• Supervise the central kitchen, ensure application of food safety and sanitation standards, monitored received products and cost control
• Implemented hygiene and cleanliness procedures.
• Any other task assigned by Director – Nutrition & Lifestyle Management
• Experience designing and developing a patient wellness program
• The ability to identify and solve complex eating challenges
• Good decision making and judgment capabilities
• Effective writing and speaking skills
• Able to effectively communicate in a multi-cultural environment
• Team Management
• Leadership Skills
• Good judgment and decision making skills
• Problem solving skills