, Posted on March 25, 2018
Mediclinic Middle East is announcing an exciting career opportunity for a nursing executive role for Mediclinic Airport Road Hospital in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates.
We are recruiting for a Director of Nursing who will be a part of the senior management team and an integral part of the hospital management.
We are looking for a great leader and excellent communicator who shows compassion, integrity and positive advocacy.
Mediclinic Middle East is part of Mediclinic International, a private hospital group with three operating platforms in Southern Africa (South Africa and Namibia), Switzerland and the United Arab Emirates. During February 2016, Mediclinic International combined with Al Noor Hospitals Group, with operations mainly in Abu Dhabi. Together with Al Noor, Mediclinic Middle East operates six hospitals and more than 20 clinics in the UAE with more than 700 inpatient beds.
Mediclinic Airport Road Hospital is a JCIA accredited, modern facility established in 2008 with a total licensed capacity of more than 130 beds. The hospital provides a wide range of inpatient and outpatient services including a 24-hour Emergency department.
Applicants must already be a registered nurse with significant senior or managerial level experience within nursing.
Candidates with at least 15 years’ experience in nursing with 10 years’ experience of staff management and leadership will be given preference
Industry Type :
Medical / Healthcare / Diagnostics / Medical Devices
Functional Area :
Top Management / Senior Management
Desired Candidate Profile
•Qualified Registered Nurse – Licensed as a Registered Nurse / Midwife according to the UAE requirements. Licensed in the country of origin (as applicable)
• Masters in Nursing or Healthcare Administration is an advantage (extensive related work history with a relevant qualification will also be considered)
• General nursing experience of 15 years, of which a minimum of 5 years in a leadership role is essential
• Track record of delivery in dynamic working environments
• Demonstrated experience with, and understanding of, hospital planning processes
• Demonstrated ability to develop, allocate, and track budgets for different departments
• Demonstrated professional maturity and decision making abilities
• Able to promote excellence in patient care through mentoring and quality management.
• English language proficiency is a must and Arabic language skills would be definitely an advantage
Nursing Director Director of Nursing Assistant Director of Nursing DON ADON Chief Nursing Officer CNO