• Responsible for customer delivery operation, Fleet management, resource deployment, maintenance of vehicles, Load and route planning, Co-ordination with internal and external customers.
• Resource planning – Scheduling of delivery. Arranging and allocating the delivery vehicles as per the workload.
• Deploys resources for stores transfer requests and routing of vehicles.
• Updates reports, systems and documentations such as POD collection, delivery orders, etc
• Monitors delivery lead times, resource requirement planning per location & distribution of resources (vehicle type, delivery crew, etc.)
• Conducts contingency planning to manage peak operation requirement. – outsourcing arrangements and contract management.
• Supervises proper grooming on all delivery staff and advices them on behavioral and hygiene aspects.
• Coordinates with Customer Care centres on performance measurement.
• Participates in the recruitment of drivers and delivery crew, and on training them to improve their performances.
• Assists in Vehicle purchases and signing maintenance contracts, tracking and maintaining vehicle fitness and running.
• Ensures in minimizing the downtime required per vehicle.
• Supervises the tracking of vehicle movements (GPS and other systems) to optimize vehicle deployments.
• Participates in enabling disposal of old vehicle as per the company policy and procedures.
• Conducts Budgeting and cost optimizing.
Desired Candidate Profile
Candidates with prior knowledge of DMV policies and procedures is preferred.
Candidates with 10 – 12 years of experience in managing distribution operation in FMCG or Retail industry having managed the operation capacity of minimum of 50 vehicles.
Preference for those with at least 5 yrs experience in a managerial capacity.
Graduates in Materials Management / Supply Chain Management / Logistics preferred.
Candidate must have a valid UAE driving license.
Candidate should hold Basic Computer knowledge.
, Skilled and Trades, Transpiration and warehousing.
New User Apply
Apply without Registration