Experience: 3 - 5
| Opening: 1
Education:Basic - Bachelor of Technology/Engineering(Computers), Bachelors in Computer Application(Computers)
Industry Type: Banking / Financial Services / Broking
Salary:$1,001 - $2,000
Other Benefits:Project for 6 months and will provide Air ticket and visa
Functional Area:IT Software Jun 13, 2018
Contact duration 6 Months ( Read Carefully below details )
Job Description Summary:
The .NET Software Developer applies current graphics design and .NET technologies to develop, modify, maintain Applications. Design, develop, and manage Enterprise applications and capabilities and provide daily onsite maintenance of the existing portals and applications. Participates in the testing process through test review and analysis, test witnessing and certification of software. Familiar with Banking Domain and BFSI standard concepts, practices, and procedures. Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. Work with project stakeholders on a daily basis. A certain degree of creativity and latitude is required.
Desired Candidate Profile
• Develops software solutions by studying requirements analysis and information needs; conferring with stakeholders and IT Management; studying systems flow, data usage, and work processes; performs software design using software development fundamentals and processes, debug, test, and deploy software solutions.
• Design, develop and maintain key components of the software suite using classic ASP, Microsoft .Net.
• Producing code using .NET languages (C#, VB .NET)
• Upgrading, configuring and debugging existing systems
• Providing technical support for web, desktop or mobile applications
• Documents and demonstrates solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments and clear code.
• Proven experience as a .NET Developer or Application Developer
• Familiarity with the ASP.NET framework, SQL Server and design/architectural patterns (e.g. Model-View-Controller (MVC))
• Knowledge of at least one of the .NET languages (e.g. C#, Visual Basic .NET) and HTML5/CSS3
• Familiarity with architecture styles/APIs (REST, RPC)
• Understanding of Agile methodologiesi
Keyword: Dot .Net Developer, Agile
, SQL Developer
, SQL Server
New User Apply
Apply without Registration