• Update product information and content
• Coordinate the creation of banners, images, promotions, etc., for display across e-commerce platforms.
• Update content managed areas (copy & artwork)
• Manage e-commerce configuration & parameters (e.g. payment options, stock management)
• Investigate and report any operational/technical issues that arise
• Scope and document ongoing functional projects/improvements and opportunities
• Test and deploy functional projects/improvements
• Liaise with internal resources regarding day to day management of e-commerce platforms
• Evaluate approaches & strategies to improve e-commerce sales conversions & customer engagement.
• Understand and develop sources of traffic (and the factors that influence it,) such as email, SEO, PPC, affiliates, social media and other emerging technologies, etc.
• Liaise with agencies or in-house teams to implement and support campaigns
• Investigate, evaluate and assess new ways of generating additional traffic/orders
• Produce reports to analyze the performance of all online marketing campaigns and promotions, (via reports, analytics, surveys, etc.)
• Meet and exceed all agreed upon performance objectives, (sales, conversions, engagement.)
• Continuous improvement of customer satisfaction
• Meet internal service levels for website activity and management
• Maintain an excellent level of service to the business
Computer Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
• Understanding of the disciplines required to drive traffic to e-commerce platforms, (PPC, email marketing, link generation, SEO, offline marketing and PR, Affiliate Programs, etc.)
• Understanding of order management/customer fulfillment in an e-commerce context.
• Experience using packages like Excel and Photoshop.
• Computer literate and understanding of basic web technologies, (FTP, Browsers, Basic HTML, Data Files.)
• Familiar with data management.
• Understanding of Google products such as Webmaster Tools & Analytics is desired.
• Experience with an enterprise-level CMS or e-commerce platform. Magento experience preferred.
• Experience managing email marketing preferred.
• Experience with Salesforce Cloud preferred.
• Experience with responsive design preferred.
• Excellent attention to detail. Must be relentless in maintaining a high level of quality throughout the website.
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent; or three to five years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience