1. Install, maintain and repair electrical control, wiring, and lighting systems.
2. Perform general electrical maintenance.
3. Inspect transformers and circuit breakers and other electrical components.
4. Troubleshoot electrical issues using appropriate of testing devices.
5. Repair and replace equipment, electrical wiring, or fixtures.
6. Follow ADDC guideline and regulations.
7. Ensure that all installations are done in accordance to the set standards
8. Make sure that any loose wires are connected and secured properly
9. Perform checks on motors and pumps
10. Respond to emergency situations in order to resolve issues on an immediate basis
11. Handle maintenance of tools and equipment
12. Replace faulty or expired parts in an HVAC system
13. Understand and fully comply with Regulatory and accreditation bodies requirements.
14. Reports all incidents, near miss and hazards.
15. Attend OSHMS Generic annual mandatory training.