1. Performs duties as necessary to ensure operational efficiency of all systems.
2. Performs a wide variety of general and preventive maintenance, equipment repairs, operation and testing of equipment and addressing customer-related needs.
3. Duties may involve but not limited to: welding, carpentry, painting, plumbing, electrical and mechanical work and repairing buildings.
4. Maintain cooperative & effective working relationships with those contacted in the course of work assignments
5. Performs minor troubleshooting and repairs to doors (locks/hinges/bolts), cabinets, desks, closets etc.
6. Reports mechanical / electrical malfunctions to appropriate party for action
7. Moves and assists in moving furniture and equipment at various facilities/sites.
8. Maintains clean, safe, and orderly work sites
9. Understand and fully comply with Regulatory and accreditation bodies requirements.
10. Assist electrician / HVAC technician when required.
11. Reports all incidents, near miss and hazards.
12. Attend OSHMS Generic annual mandatory training.