ESSENTIAL REQUIREMENTS/ QUALIFICATION CRITERIA :-
1. HAAD/DHA Licensed
2. B.Sc in Nursing
3. Speciality certification (For ICU or PICU)
4. Should have relevant experience in ICU, PICU or Medical Surgical
5. Home country licensed, PALS, ACLS, BLS.
6. Should be Arabic speaking (Manadatory). Fluent in English speaking & writing.
7. JCIA experience mandatory.
8. Should have 2yrs experience with ventilated patients.
9. Female nurses will be given more preference
JOB LOCATION: Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
- The Registered Nurse is responsible for performing individualized and age-specific nursing assessment of assigned patients using advanced assessment skills and other medical data to formulate nursing diagnoses.
- Develops individualized care plans and provides and coordinates comprehensive nursing care.
- Instructs patients and significant others in care provided, disease and/or illness, expected outcomes and home care. - The Registered Nurse consistently demonstrates support of the SRH mission, vision, policies, goals and objectives by striving for excellence, contributing to the team efforts and showing respect and compassion for patients and their families, fellow employees, and all others with whom there is contact at or in the interest of the institute.
Must be able to physically complete a rotating schedule including day shifts, night shifts and weekend shifts. May be required to participate in manual handling and lifting as required in clinical care
1. Normal patient environment but may be required to provide care at patient’s home or other environment during patient visits.
2. May include weekend and holiday coverage.
3. Physical effort and risk consistent with providing direct patient care.
4. Sitting for long periods at a computer.