Housekeeping Team Leader
To Ensure standards of Cleanliness, Hygiene and Tidiness are maintained throughout the Hospital and To manage the Laundry Department Efficiently to maintain standards and control cost.
EDUCATION: Pre - University Degree is Required, Higher Education is Preferable, Spoken and writing English Required.
EXPERIENCE : Min 4 years work Experience in the relevant field.
• Prepare induction programs for new employees and
allocate sufficient time for their implementation
• Conduct on the job training in accordance with the
departmental standards and procedures and maintains a
record of progress for each staff member
• Provide input for probation and formal performance
appraisal discussions in line with company guidelines
• Coach, counsel and discipline team member in breach of
hospital policies and departmental procedures, providing
constructive feedback to enhance performance
• Proficient in English language (verbal and written) with a
second or third language as an asset.
• Must be flexible in terms of working hours.
• Able to type 25 words per minute.
• Computer literacy in Windows, MS Office Suite, property
management system & maintenance work-order system is
• To ensure standards of cleanliness, hygiene and tidiness in
all bedrooms /corridors /function rooms /public areas are
• Supervising the daily cleaning of assigned rooms,
bathrooms, corridor areas and public areas to the highest
standards. This includes cleaning bathrooms thoroughly,
vacuuming, mopping and dusting daily.
• Ensure adequate replenishing of paper goods throughout
the IP rooms and hospital public area facilities.
• Maintaining an orderly storeroom and trolleys.
• Implementing the hospital’s good customer relations
policy, including politely addressing patients and team
members at all times
• Managing all reports of the department and ensuring
deadline and updates are made accurately
• Carrying out any other duties as may be reasonably
required by management