Desired Candidate Profile
Looking for an IT Helpdesk & System Administrator, the incumbent key responsibilities will be Configuration and Maintenance of the Company Systems.
• Administrate infrastructure (firewalls, databases, malware protection software, and other processes).
• Provide network support consistent with corporate policies including but not limited to: user support, user account administration, virtualization support, server builds, disk space management, printer management, network security, network virus scans, and server support
• Provide helpdesk and technical support for internal users on, Desktop hardware, Microsoft Windows, Office, Outlook, and networking
• Setup and configure desktop or networking devices and provide technical support
• Servers and Backup Support
Install, configure and manage the operation of Email Server
Install and configure Windows Servers, Active Directory and Backup Servers
• Reporting and Documentation
• At least 5 years of extensive experience working IT Desktop and Server Support
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computers or Equivalent
• Microsoft Certifications will be a plus ( MCP, MCSE)