IT Manager has a technical ownership of the services in IT environment by managing the system design before and during the development phase, being accountable for the acceptance process and quality assurance after the realization of a system and ensuring the ongoing system conformity with global architectures, compliance with all other IT regulations (e.g. security) and by monitoring the development needs.
• IT Manager is responsible for producing quality, secure and resilient designs for new or existing services, consulting in incident and problem management and approving the technical requirements done by the third parties.
• IT Manager is responsible for ensuring the ongoing conformity with global architectures and compliance with other regulations (e.g. IT, security).
• IT Manager is responsible for monitoring the structural development needs of a specific Service.
• IT Manager is responsible and accountable for the overall quality of service, Service Level Agreement (SLA), Operational Level Agreement (OLA), architectural compliance, and has a total cost of ownership over its entire lifecycle, from service planning and creation to its retirement. IT Manager understands customer needs and supports in transforming them to IT requirements.
• IT Manager operates according to ITIL processes.
• IT Manager contributes to forecasting, innovation and continuous planning and improvement of the running service. He/ She support solution strategy creation and owns and implements the IT service roadmap. IT Manager is responsible for road mapping of service improvements and maintenance needs in cooperation with relevant stakeholders and business representative/s. He/ She is responsible for ensuring business continuity.
• IT Manager is responsible for service maintenance. He /She controls that the service meets the agreed performance and coordinates bug fixes and minor enhancements. He/she takes over the complete responsibility for the SLA and Operational Level Agreement (OLA) performance. IT Manager ensures that Global Support Concept (GSC) is followed. IT Manager creates and maintains a standard set of KPIs, analyzes them on a regular basis, makes necessary changes and communicates the results. He/ She has the ownership of emergency/escalation situation resolution.
• IT Manager can be involved in studies, planning and realization of projects. IT Manager confirms that hand over to use phase has been done.
• IT Manager is in charge of the service’s operative budget management, resource need planning and cost efficiency. He/ She plans, analyzes and reports the use costs and service levels.
• IT Manager is responsible for managing the service(s) delivery and performance with the suppliers and maintains regular communication to the respective supplier/ operations unit. He/She manages supplier collaboration according the prescribed standards and guidelines for development and operation in cooperation with relevant stakeholders. He/she knows all contracts affecting to his/her service.
• IT Manager is responsible for compliance (SOX) control, requirements and risk management in cooperation with compliance and risk experts.
• IT Manager is responsible for ensuring service quality and security in cooperation with quality and security experts.
• In cooperation with the Process- and Concept Developers, Demand Analysts (as from process viewpoint), Application Cluster Manager and Architects he/she is responsible for analyzing the impacts of the Demand to implementation and architecture (cross-portfolio dependencies, non-functional requirements and technical implementation options), providing functional specifications for the architecture, defining features, providing information on system possibilities and restrictions and contributing to the packaging of project proposals and preparations.
• IT Manager is responsible for the functional specifications and functional architecture by managing structure of the design of a targeted Service. Before and during the development phase he manages the release design of service configuration and all technical changes by conducting the acceptance process and quality assurance after the realization.
• IT Manager is responsible for existence and correctness of the respective technical documentation by keeping them up-to-date.
• IT Manager is the interface to the IT Architects within company or through 3rd party suppliers for all architectural and conceptual questions.
• IT Manager carries out specialized activities/projects according to general direction. Influences others to support decisions. Analysis of situation or data requires review of relevant factors. Solutions can often be checked and proved. Operates autonomously in own subject area. Can analyze, develop and implement concepts and solutions as a subject matter expert. Increased awareness of and involvement outside of own subject area. Distils big picture. Makes decisions about and prioritizes own work.
Industry Type :
Medical / Healthcare / Diagnostics / Medical Devices
Functional Area :