We are currently looking for a Landscape Designed for one of the leading manufacturer of Concrete Blocks in Dubai, UAE.
The ideal candidate must have experience in landscape design, project research, and project coordination n for small, mid-size, and large development projects.
• Design, management, and production of drawings for projects of different scales and different stages in the design process.
• Analyzing the finished product, trying in new features with current projects. These drawings will be very detailed, down to the window and door placement on the buildings.
• Performing site analysis that include the assessment of current plants, soil conditions, lighting, the view, and architecture style.
• The ability to communicate well both with clients and other types of workers (contractors, supervisors, etc.) on the landscaping team.
• Make public presentations when necessary to discuss the project, complete with charts, sketches, and so forth.
• Reviewing plans, proposed changes, and any other necessary tasks.
• Preparation of proposals, contracts, and cost estimates for upcoming projects
• Oversees progression of the project to ensure that it is going as planned.
• Keeping records, including everything from correspondence to reports.
Skills & Qualifications
• A professional Landscape Architecture degree
• Demonstrated ability in Site Planning and Design, Design Detail
• Strong design and writing skills
• Clear communication, organization, and presentation skills
• Effective time management ability with attention to detail
• Well versed in AutoCAD to create site, layout, landscape, and detail plan sheets.
• Microsoft Word to write professional memos and other documents
• Adobe InDesign to create presentations, submission packages, documents, etc.
Industry Type :
Construction / Civil Engineering
Functional Area :
Architecture / Interior Design