We, Jasim Al Maeeni Advocates & Legal Consultants are looking for Indian Lawyers having years of experience. Our firm specifically handles Corporate & Commercial Laws, Labor Law, Insurance, Intellectual Property Laws (Copyright/Trade Marks/Patents), Recovery of claims & Collection of Debts, Maritime Law, Construction, Real Estate, Arbitration, and Criminal Laws.
• To provide assistance in all the legal matters and advice in legal documentation, negotiations, contracts, etc.
• Responsible for drafting, reviewing the legal filings, drafting technically correct opinions, reviewing agreements and producing technically accurate quality standard work.
• Needs to prioritize work so that the deadlines can be met.
• Provides assistance in providing legal solutions to the problems that have cropped up and ensures that it is in compliance with the current laws.
• Responsible for maintaining all the legal records and needs to handle a wide range of duties.
• He/she should be able to provide professional legal advice and representation before all courts and arbitration forums in the United Arab Emirates.
• Prepare a client’s case documents and attending Tribunal appointments with Parties.
• Meeting, greeting and following up with the clients, providing legal advice to decision makers regarding possible solutions.
• Advising individuals on alternative methods of dispute resolution.
Good knowledge of civil, corporate, criminal, commercial and ADR law.
• Understanding of drafting contracts, government regulations, intellectual property rights, patents etc.