1. Assist in PPM related to HVAC, mechanical, plumbing and Electrical.
2. Assist in maintaining HVAC systems and their components.
3. Assisting senior technicians for all project works in the hospital.
4. Maintain and carry out all level of preventive and corrective maintenance activities on building services covering building doors, portable electrical equipment, fire detection/suppression (FPS), heat exchangers, ventilation & air-conditioning, lighting system, uninterrupted power supplies, lifts and escalators.
5. Replace faulty equipment and handover/taken back to the electro-mechanical workshop for repair
6. Ensure the maintenance tools & equipment are in good condition both before and after job activities
7. Carry out functional tests, troubleshoot, and assemble/disassemble tests as required, repair and replace defective parts in motors, doors, relays, switches, panel boxes, remote control equipment, gear boxes and other electrical and mechanical assemblies associated to platform screen doors, tunnel ventilation system, environmental control systems, fire fight system, LV power control system and emergency power supply system.
8. Carry out day to day maintenance activities.