The Manager Self-care and Technology will be responsible for designing and implementing critical components of our contact center technology to improve the customer experience and operational efficiency. Manages the functioning of the Etisalat IVR and USSD, in close coordination with IT, Finance, Engineering and Consultants. Ensures compliance with the prescribed operations and maintenance standards and procedures.
Duties & Responsibilities :
1. The Manager Self-care and Technology will responsible for designing and implementing critical components of our contact center Technology to improve the customer experience
2. Integrate a wide variety of technology platforms including IVR, call routing, speech recording and analytics, web development, self-service support tools, and enterprise management platforms such as workforce management systems etc.
3. Work closely with key business functions including the accountable in business teams framing the strategy and will be responsible for technical solution design, build/integration, testing, deployment, and maintenance of end-to-end solutions to meet the business needs.
4. Responsible for developing the solutions as well as ensuring the solution delivers business outcomes post-implementation
5. Work closely with multiple internal business groups, External Vendor & Solution Providers to ensure project solutions are in alignment with overall business and technology requirements
6. Identifying & providing wide range of Contact Center technologies including but not limited to IVR's, ACD's, Intelligent Call Routing, SIP, CTI, Desktop Servicing Applications, Workforce Management, and Call Recording and Analytics etc.
7. Coordinate and analyze business requirement across all self-service functions i.e. IVR and USSD and develop strategy to support these business needs.
8. Ensure that all Self Service platforms are continuously developed in order to reduce cost, enhance customer experience and satisfaction
9. Provide support & Proof of Concepts of Prototypes in various Contact Centers
10. Constantly monitor best practices across Contact Center Technology of different Telco's and other service industries and propose & Replicate
11. Preparing and presenting potential technical solutions and advising the business on the technical and business value of the proposition
12. Working with the various teams & Subject matter experts to understand the different system in order to produce integrated end-to-end solution options
13. Communicating the solution approaches to project teams and architecture review board and other stakeholders
14. Reviewing, analyzing and evaluating market requirements, business requirements and project briefs in order to design the most appropriate end-to-end technology solutions
15. Developing and recommending novel and innovative -- yet proven and demonstrated -- approaches to solving business and technical problems in the Contact Centers
16. Keeping up-to-date on new technology, standards, protocols and tools in areas relevant to the environment
Industry Type :
Telecom / ISP
Functional Area :
Marketing / Brand Management / Marketing Research / Digital Marketing