Job Title: Marketing & Digital Marketing Manager
Reporting to: Directors
Reportees: Marketing team – team of 9 persons
Collaborators: Business unit managers
Marketing & Business Strategy
• Develop and execute marketing and media plans, strategy, estimates and costing for all above the line and below the line, and digital marketing and social media marketing campaigns.
• Have in-depth (and not limited to general) knowledge of digital marketing and social media marketing.
• In digital marketing, the applicant needs to be proficient in Google adwords, LinkedIn Ads and SMS campaigns, Press releases (PR), media partners, print advertisements and website tools like Salesforce, Wordpress, Silverpop, Hootsuite, Newswire, etc.
• Develop and build brand presence, market positioning and communication for each business unit in Fortes.
• Proficient in designing innovative & creative marketing concepts & campaigns, marketing communication, direct marketing campaigns, email marketing campaigns, outdoor marketing campaigns (includes event marketing, i.e., organizing events and outreach campaigns, outdoor banner and megacom campaigns, partnerships with other companies)
• Constant enhancement of all brands to achieve maximum brand value.
• Ensure brand communications are consistent across all media.
• Lead all areas of content generation and production across all media platforms.
Social Media Marketing:
• Build on our social media marketing department by devising with the team innovative and effective social media ads and campaigns on social platforms - Facebook, LinkedIn, Google Plus, Pinterest, YouTube, Instagram, Tumblr, Twitter, Joomla, Company website
• Understand Facebook, Linkedin, Pinterest, YouTube, Instagram analytics and provide reporting on each platform to report for each campaign – leads generated, sales to leads ratio, CPC.
Online Marketing Skills:
• Planning, strategizing and executing online marketing activities.
• Have in-depth knowledge of:
- Google adwords
- Search engine optimisation (SEO), SEM, PPC, Display Advertising, online PR, Web Analytics, Lead Generation, Online Reputation Management, Mobile Apps Marketing, Email Marketing, Quality Link Building.
- Link Building
- Keyword oriented Article & PR Submissions.
- Relevant Directory Submissions.
- Local Google Business Listing.
- Mass Coverage of customers through SMO.
- Internet Traffic - Bookmarking and Local Classified Submissions.
- Link Wheeling.
- Google Panda Friendly Content Writing.
- Business Website Advertise Online.
- Google Panda & Penguin Update.
• Experience in handling PR, Media & Agencies to execute various marketing campaigns.
• Experience in implementing ATL / BTL activities across the company that includes Radio, Billboard, Media Planning & Buying to maximize brand awareness and visibility
• Oversee creation and delivery of PR, press releases, advertisements, print ads, publications and other marketing collateral & materials.
Analysis and Reporting:
• Analyse market trends, compare and track the competition, summarize findings and provide comprehensive reports with recommendations to the business enabling further business growth.
• Take calculated risks based on data-driven analytics
Customer Relationship Management:
• Gather and analyze customer insight.
• Have an understanding of how CRM technology packages are used in marketing to drive sales and target marketing.
• Have existing relationships with external vendors, magazines, publications, PR companies and media
• Deepen these relationships to ensure the most effective messaging and positioning of the organization.
• Engage other organizations within the community.
Job Specification & Skills:
• Candidate must have a Degree in Marketing with at least 7 years work experience in marketing.
• Expertise in the various disciplines of Marketing Communication such as advertising, media, direct marketing, below the line & online and digital advertising, and social media marketing.
• Ability to direct and manage multiple projects simultaneously, including defining and implementing methodologies within defined timelines and budgets.
• Enthusiastic and a committed team player.
• Strong leadership and interpersonal skills
• Excellent analytical skills, at ease with numbers
• Public speaking skills
• Ability to work with a multinational team.
• Ability to demonstrate creative flair with a penchant for outstanding copywriting with strong proofreading skills.
Interested candidates can apply directly on our website by clicking on the following link:
Industry Type :
Education / Training / Teaching / Academics
Functional Area :
Marketing / Brand Management / Marketing Research / Digital Marketing