• Work on an annual Marketing Plan / interim marketing plans as required, in consultation with the Senior Management and the Marketing Manager
• Lead Generation: Work closely with the Marketing Manager in putting in place an effective and efficient lead generation program with well-crafted campaigns, promotions, and drives to generate business leads for the organization. Qualify, classify and manage all leads that come from various sources.
• Periodically track and report on the status of leads working with the sales team
• Marketing Communication: In consultation with the Marketing Manager, work with the Graphic Design team to turn out high quality, impactful marketing collateral such as Brochures, Leaflets, Handouts, Banners, Posters, etc.
• Adhere to brand guidelines and standards strictly, and ensure compliance to branding guidelines across organization.
• Create / manage stationery designs and production.
• Design and compile Topic Newsletters, End of Term Newsletters and Group Newsletters
• Review, develop and monitor content, production and distribution of all marketing materials.
Web / Digital / Social Media:
• Manage and monitor leads generated from the Web and online media.
• Manage and monitor web traffic, and work towards increasing web traffic to the site as per agreed metrics.
• Manage and develop all web content for the Site.
• Manage all social media channels such as Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Blog, etc. and ensure good following and interaction on these channels as per agreed metrics.
• Plan, Manage, and Execute all events for the company including Promotional Events, Open Houses, Trade Fairs,
• Enrollment Drives, etc.
• Execute all events in a timely manner, adhering to corporate and branding guidelines.
• Ensure good response and lead generation.
• Work with the Marketing Manager in identifying news worthy stories and publicizing it using relevant media channels.
• Draft and issue press releases as necessary & conduct media interviews along with Senior Management members
• Carrying out market research on other Nurseries, collating information, including timings, fees, ECAs, calendars, additional services, locations, etc.
• Analyse and report market research data in a standard format for the leadership team.
• Benchmark industry best practices and implement in close consultation with Marketing Manager.
• Plan and Manage all production related tasks such as Signage, Branding, Graphics, Collateral, etc.
• Handle on-site photography and videography as required to be used in various marketing activities and programs.
• Work with 3rd party agencies, vendors, service providers as required, carrying out responsibilities and tasks / executing as per plan.
• Negotiate costs, terms and timelines with partner, agencies, vendors and service providers as required, with necessary
• Approvals from senior management.
• At least 6-7 years of experience as a Marketing Executive in an organization with multiple portfolios / services /or products.
• Strong effective communicator with excellent writing skills in English. Arabic skills are a plus but not critical.
• Familiarity and skill with the tools of the trade in marketing including PR, written communication, website development, market research, product packaging, Microsoft software suite of products, visual communication software products, and creative services.
• Expert in Internet and social media strategy with a demonstrated track record. First-hand experience in creating and using social media tools.
• Experience working in the field of new media from content perspective, including design, preferably in a large organization.
• Proven commitment to keeping up to date and the latest communication technologies.
• Experience working with cross-functional teams and external agencies.
• Ability to work in fast-paced environment.
• Highly proficient computer skills
• Good networking skills and community connections
Interested candidates can apply directly on our website by clicking on the following link:
Industry Type :
Education / Training / Teaching / Academics
Functional Area :
Marketing / Brand Management / Marketing Research / Digital Marketing