Current openings in Lamaison interiors Abu Dhabi office includes: Interior designers, Project engineer, Marketing & Social Media operator, office admin.
La Maison Interiors was seeking for talented and passionate people to join our team.
Please visit our career page here: http://www.lamaison-interiors.com, or contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
Female Marketing and Social Media Operator:
• Has a good experience in within the luxury, Building and Construction, property, architectural or Interior Design sector field in the UAE / Gulf region.
• Have a good background on social media and other online marketing.
• Research, build relationships and facilitate the growth of the business according to the objectives of company’s business plan.
• Meet potential clients by growing, maintaining, and leveraging your network and turn this into increases business.
• Take responsibility for all advertising and marketing for the company.
• Designing, creating and implementing a marketing plan to drive growth and increase branding opportunities to the market in line with projects and company brand.
• You have excellent business knowledge, strategic and able to deliver a marketing plan and to work within a budget.
• You should be excellent in organizational, presentation and interpersonal skills.
• Able to work under pressure and possess a multi-tasking skills
• Female Arabic speaking with a good personality.
Review and manage the project design plans and specifications, budgets, scheduling and completion.
Manage and prepare the project proposals, budgeting and designs.
Research, build relationships and facilitate the growth of the business according to the objectives of company’s business plan.
Prepare and estimate the general condition of the project budget.
Coordinate and oversee the project life cycle of facilities related projects.
Monitor and maintain the project construction schedule on a daily basis.
Coordinate and monitor the labor schedule for the ongoing projects.
Raise and discuss relevant issues at the job site meetings.
Must have a good understanding of construction terms, scheduling and planning concept.
Proficient in AutoCAD, 3DMax, photoshop, Microsoft office software
Excellent in organizational, presentation and interpersonal skills.
Have multi-tasking skills and can work under pressure.
Has a good experience in Interior Design field in the UAE / Gulf region
Responsible in creating 3 dimension designs to help visualized the final results of your interior space planning.
Good knowledge on creating different concepts from Classic, modern, contemporary & Oriental.
Has the ability to conceptualized design by combining the luxury of western to eastern concepts.
Preferable to be a Bachelor's Degree in Architecture or any Interior Design degrees.
Proficient in AutoCAD, 3DMax, photoshop, Vray.
With skill in architectural firm or exhibition line, and proficient in technical detailing.
Creative, Resourceful, Innovative and Proactive.
With ability to work in a team environment & under tight deadlines.
Excellent Communication Skills
Knowledgeable in MS Office
Able to do Administrative and clerical work
Able to handle pressure and multi-task
Preferable a bachelor’s degree.
Female with pleasing personality
2-3 years of experience
• Site Supervisor/ Forman
Industry Type :
Architecture / Interior Designing
Functional Area :
Marketing / Brand Management / Marketing Research / Digital Marketing