• Responsible for coordinating and handling Materials like Piping, Equipment, Electrical & Instrumentation.
• Expertise in Material take-offs and warehouse / lay down set up.
• Experience on Materials receipt inspection and Quality control, Positive materials Identification, Materials Traceability, Materials Matching, Material reconciliation.
• Competency on understanding Material Test Certificates Data (e.g. Materials certificate No., materials identification No., materials grade, manufactures name, heat no, size).
• Responsible for coordination with Logistics as to get the delivery dates and to make arrangements for storing the materials as per vendor preservation instructions and to arrange for their delivery to stores / site.
• Administration and Inventory Control and follow up the damage or shortage reports.
- Degree/Certificate preferably in Mechanical, Materials or other related.
- 8 years experience in the Construction Industry in multidisciplinary projects including Piping/Mechanical/I&C/Safety/Electrical works.
- Good communication and supervisory skills
- Ability to work across cultural and organizational boundaries, in remote areas and operate successfully in an intense business environment.
- Previous experience on working in Middle East is required.
Industry Type :
Construction / Civil Engineering
Functional Area :
Logistics / Supply Chain