Coordinates and monitors sensitive aspects of the DOD, DOE, or other industrial security program, ensuring compliance with government and company security policies and procedures. Protects classified government information and publishes security awareness for all cleared corporate personnel. Develops and implements security procedures in coordination with government agencies and management personnel.
• Implements policies, procedures, standards, training, and methods for identifying and protecting information, personnel, property, facilities, operations, or material from unauthorized disclosure, misuse, theft, assault, vandalism, espionage, sabotage, or loss.
• Evaluates, maintains and/or operates policies, devices, procedures, and methods used for safeguarding information, property, personnel, operations, and materials.
• Develops and implements policies and procedures for analyzing and evaluating the character, background, and history of employees, candidates for employment, and other persons having or proposed to be granted access to classified or other sensitive information, materials, or work sites.
• Works to determine who should have classification authority and reviews plans for document and access controls, transmission of sensitive information and materials, and related information controls and safeguards.
• Conducts surveys of industrial or other private facilities to determine the organization's eligibility to work with and store classified and sensitive information.
• Orients contractors to the security program and assists in initiating the measures necessary to bring a facility up to established standards.
• Develops security plans including, but not limited to, access to grounds by employees, vendors, Government personnel, and others; badge and pass systems; and clearance records and controls.
• Works to resolves issues with industry officials involving security plans and makes adjustments based on costs, alternative methods available, other security programs in place, and similar considerations.
• May conduct training programs to make facility personnel aware of security matters and procedures and to alert them to dangers of espionage and sabotage.
• Provides advice and guidance to less experienced staff.
Required Education and Experience:
• Associates Degree OR four years DoD experience with strong job related experience and special skills
• At least four years of experience in compartmented programs in DoD/IC
• Special skills or qualifications (all required):
• Ability to work with customers and provide special security support
• Solid and varied experience in planning/accrediting facilities IAW DCID 1/12 standard
• Thorough familiarity with all security clearance processes
• Working knowledge of AR 25-50
• Working knowledge of security policies and procedures to include NISPOM, NISPOM supplement, DCIDS, DoD and DIA M-1 Manual
Desired Education and Experience:
• Bachelor's Degree
• Two to four years' experience in security training or security inspections
• Deployed experience in either Afghanistan or Iraq preferred
• CDSE Certificate in Security, (Generalist)
ACTIVE SECURITY CLEARANCE IS REQUIRED
AC4S is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including disabled and vets