• Renewal of Company’s business license and other legal documents including, but not limited to Vehicles license/permit, labor card, immigration cards etc. at UAE before expiry date
• Renewal of office building/lease agreement and should focus on cost efficiency in negotiations
• Renewal of Mr. President’s and his family members’ UAE visa and other legal documents
• Procurement of goods for both Dubai and Afghanistan Office where all supporting documents i.e. quotations, invoice, purchase request, competitive bid analysis, purchase order, delivery note, Good Received Note, Way Bill etc. should be prepared, arranged and filed according to company’s policy
• Logistics Management of Dubai Office and shipment of goods from Dubai to Afghanistan Office in close coordination with Afghanistan’s Office focal point where the incumbent will manage all necessary shipment/delivery documents for custom clearances
• To ensure that a well-developed administrative system is established and proper record keeping as well as filing system is in place for audit purposes
• To manage office petty cash, prepare monthly cash forecast and manage operational budget accordingly
• To clear all utilities bills and payables for Dubai Office and Mr. President’s residence i.e. house rent, electricity charges, internet payments, taxes etc.
• To ensure that financial policies and guidelines are strictly followed during procurement of goods and will prepare proper documentation for clearances on monthly basis
• To ensure that cash book, bank book is properly maintained and should ensure bank reconciliation on monthly basis
• To maintain safe, secure working environment and office efficiency by proper planning, review and approve office supply, acquisitions and inventory;
• To ensure that all repair & maintenance activities/tasks of Dubai Office and Mr. President’s residence are done in timely manner.
• To respond to official correspondence on behalf of Company at UAE after close consultation with COO/CEO.
• To act as focal point in UAE for both Dubai Office and Afghanistan Office and participate in relevant events and exhibitions.
• To manage Dubai Office related events in close coordination with senior management
• To allocate necessary resources and coordinate with head office to ensure maximum efficiency in daily operation;
• To manage internal staff relation, handle customer complaints, prepare report and coordinate and communicate with the head office;
• To share any fraudulent and other risk issues directly with COO/CEO for immediate action;
• To take care of company’s Assets, intellectual property and equipment and will be considered responsible for any damages, losses etc.
• To submit all financial and operational documents and reports on regular basis to head office for cross checking and further processing
• The Office Manager will travel inside UAE for business purposes as well as outside/abroad UAE as needed.
• To perform any other related duties as directed by the CEO/COO;
Industry Type :
Oil & Gas: Consultancy, Design, FEED
Functional Area :