Experience: 5 - 10
| Opening: 1
Education:Basic - Intermediate School, Diploma, Secondary School, Any Graduation
Nationality: Any Nationality
Industry Type: IT - Software Services
Functional Area:IT Software Mar 19, 2018
Job Location : Abudhabi,UAE
Client Details : Leading client Place in Abudhabi,UAE.
Payroll Company: Raqmiyat.
Contract Duration: 6 Months Extendable Contract
• Responsible for End-End implementation of Sailpoint Identity IQ Lifecycle Manager and Compliance Manager
• Define, Implement and maintain provisioning and access workflow processes
• Define, Implement and maintain provisioning and Access Certifications
• Implement connector configuration, Implement custom rules, workflow configuration and development, and third party system integration.
• Provide SailPoint-related troubleshooting services as part of project or post-production support activities.
• Prepare documentation for technical controls and processes associated with Sailpoint
• Should have 5 years of experience on Java, Web services, XML and Database query and reporting
• Experience in integrating variety of technologies such as multi-tiered applications, databases, and LDAP and directory services with Sailpoint Identity IQ.
• Should have worked on all Types of Access Certification process, Application onboarding, Policy Violation, Provisioning with Direct connector and through Provisioning Rule.
• 5 years of Experience in End-End Implementation of SailPoint Identity
• Minimum 5 -8 years of experience working in Identity and Access Management (IAM) field
• A minimum of a Bachelor of Science degree in Computer Science or related field is required.
If interested please send your updated profile with following details:
Expected Salary in AED:
How Soon You can Join Once Offered:
Interested to work for 6 Months Contract Yes/No:
Interested to work with Raqmiyat Payrolls Yes/No:
Willing to Relocate to Abudhabi,UAE Yes/No:
Visa Type and Validity:
Date of Birth :