Greetings from Raqmiyat Information Technologies
RAQMIYAT LLC :
Raqmiyat is an associate of Al Ghurair Group of Companies -UAE, which has been one of the leading IT Services & Staff augmentation companies in the UAE for the last 29 years. Raqmiyat is headquartered in UAE & has 2 offices in Dubai, Abu Dhabi & Ras Al Khaimah with its Software Development Centers in Deira, Dubai with an Offshore Development Center in Chennai, INDIA. Raqmiyat has its fully-owned office and development center with excellent facilities in Chennai to cater the needs of IT Consulting & software development. We at Raqmiyat will be pleased to partner with you to solve your short term and long term business objectives. Once we understand your requirement we will be able to source the people with the right skill set, aptitude, talent and commitment to help you achieve your goals. Raqmiyat is supported by a team of highly professional technical recruiters and staffing professionals with wide-ranging expertise. Raqmiyat has a huge database that has been painstakingly collected and updated over the last couple of years. We also meet the offshore requirements of our clients who need highly skilled professionals to be deployed across the world to execute projects within desired deadlines. Every successful business is powered by a workforce of dedicated employees. Allow us to power your winning team..
We have opening for SYSTEM ADMIN
• Microsoft Active Directory, Domain Services Administration and Management.
• Microsoft Exchange Administration
• Managing email gateway
• Experience with Microsoft Clustering technology – Windows 2012 and 2016 platforms.
• Competence in replication, user/group administration, LDAP, IIS, DNS, DHCP and troubleshooting system health in a Microsoft Windows 2008 R2/2012 R2/ 2016 environment.
• Managing the daily activities of configuration, maintenance, patching, updating, testing and troubleshooting of the operational systems.
• Perform rigorous Testing of patches or new version of software or hardware prior to implementation.
• Optimizing physical and virtual systems and resource utilization, while continuing to provide system capacity analysis and planning.
• Strong technical skills in Windows system security, server optimization and hardening.
• Use of monitoring and management tools. Perform regular server and application monitoring to prevent production down time.
• Plan and configure windows servers 2008/2012 R2 / 2016. Deep understanding of GPO, File/Folder Permission.
• Manage MS products such as Exchange, SharePoint, MS SQL, IIS and more.
• Provide weekly monthly reports to management.
• Hypervisor management
• Experience with ticketing system and opening/closing/transferring problem tickets
• Analyze, consult and manage all software and server setup, configuration and maintenance of the internal infrastructure.
• Apply OS patches and upgrades on a regular basis, and upgrade administrative tools and utilities. Configure / add new services as necessary.
• Develop, maintain installation and configuration procedures through the change management process.
• Diagnose, test and resolve server related issues and perform post-resolution follow-ups to ensure problems have been adequately resolved.
• Conduct User Acceptance Testing and train users on new functions and features along with documentation as necessary.
• Perform periodic performance reporting to support capacity planning.
• Ensure that all systems adhere to Corporate Information Technology policies, procedures, and standards.
• Practice software licensing compliance standards and keep up with the latest changes in the industry.
• Perform after hour support when necessary.
• Perform in-depth problem solving, troubleshooting, and conduct root cause analysis of problems and issues impacting the applications and/or their environment.
• Demonstrate the ability to handle many issues, items and functions at one time and deal rapidly with multiple items in prioritized sequence.
• The ability to create and follow documented processes
• Effectively work in a team environment and strong interpersonal skills
• Excellent communication and collaboration skills to collaborate with resources across multiple disciplines
• Excellent troubleshooting skills, problem analysis and resolution
Job Location : Dubai UAE
Contract Duration : 12 Months renewable contract
Please confirm for the salary of ---------+ Visa + Medical for Self + Annul paid leave of 22 Working Days and Up and Down Air Tickets for self.
(Consultant has to take care of his own Food, accommodation and internal transportation, Medical Insurance for Family & Family VISA & Annual Air tickets for Family)
Note: No Family Benefits from Company side, you want to take care family VISA, Insurance, Flight Tickets, Food & Accommodation.
Our Company Website is www.raqmiyat.com
Please confirm and share your Updated profile, Passport scanned copies, Degree certificate and the latest Photograph along with the following details.
If you interested kindly share me the details
Alternative Contact No(Mandatory)
Reason for job change
Degree Attested Certificate in MOFA -Yes or No
Police Clearance Certificate Yes or No
Interested for 12 months Renewable contract- Yes or No
No family Benefits from Raqmiyat, Are you accepted Yes/No
No food, Accommodation from raqmiyat, are you accepted Yes/No
Are you interested for Dubai,UAE Location location Yes or No
Do you all Documents for Previous company & Education Certificates
S.NO Skill Years of Experience
1 Total Experience
2 Experience in System admin
3 Experience in AD
4 Experience in DHCP
5 Experience in Server Domain