SECTION I: POSITION SUMMARY
Manage operations team to render services within the agreed budget, value and time frame. Complete responsible for all the operational matters, directing and monitoring of Operations and Fleet Managers and complete correspondence with customers.
SECTION II: KEY DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
• Manage operations within the agreed budget, value, customer satisfaction and time.
• Implement necessary procedures and processes to ensure that, the operational activities are done on time.
• Liaise with QHSE team and implement company Vision, Mission, Policies and all the related procedures.
• Identify opportunities for bench marking, best practices, liaise with govt. entities and earn reward recognition for the company by producing best services.
• Leading the Transport Teams to ensure that all performance targets are achieved and exceeded.
• Collaborate with HR and successfully implement PMP. Review on a Quarterly basis and send recommendations.
• Liaise with Finance and manage daily operational cost. Implement processes to minimise waste and run operations on a cost effective way.
• The Head of Transport is to ensure that there is a seamless relationship between the departments, Workshops, customers, sub-contractors and suppliers and transport functions across all sites and ensures that a positive relationship with the customer is maintained, whilst driving continuous improvement and sustainable growth.
• Drive innovation and continuous improvement through engagement with key stakeholders
• Ensure that, the strategy development, strategic alliances and annual planning process, project management Business governance and asset management.
• Responsible for defining the strategic position regarding resources and investments made in new technologies, new business proposals, product systems and infrastructure. Responsible for reviewing and approving programmes and plans.
• Formulate the long and medium term strategies for service standards and department processes and policies.
• Liaise with all departments, legal bodies, corporate, people, public and customer to render services as per agreed contract with the customer within agreed budget, time and efficiency.
SECTION III: KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, COMPETENCIES
Educational Qualification: Post Graduate / Masters or above
Additional Qualification: Diploma in Project Management, Diploma / Certification in Automotive industry
Years of Experience: 3-5 YEARS in the similar role
Job specific skills: Commanding ability with complete route knowledge of UAE.
Key competencies: MUST HAVE INTER PERSONAL SKILLS, LEADERSHIP SKILLS