Directs and manages the activities and operations of the President’s Office in the University. Oversees and coordinates the development, revision, arrangement, and effective electronic dissemination of policies to be incorporated in the university's Faculty Handbook. manages and oversees the activities of the Office of the President, multifaceted division of the University. Acts as the primary point of contact on all matters pertaining to the office. Researches, prioritizes, and follows-up on multiple issues and concerns addressed to the office principal, Manages a variety of special projects,
Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Oversees and coordinates the day-to-day activities of the office, to include management and training, scheduling and prioritizing work assignments, and implementation of operating policies, procedures, and systems.
2. Receives screens, evaluates, and determines appropriate response to all written correspondence received by the office; formulates and disseminates written responses as appropriate.
3. Researches and prioritizes incoming issues and determines appropriate course of action, referral, and/or response.
4. Manages special programs for the President’s Office, some of which may have University-wide impact.
5. Gathers, investigates, researches, analyzes, and/or studies information affecting University-wide, intradepartmental.
6. Provides assistance in the understanding and interpretation of University policies and procedures, as appropriate.
7. Participates in various committees and professional organizations.
8. Oversees the planning and coordination of key special events for the President’s Office.
9. May negotiate and administer contracts and/or agreements.
10. Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
Industry Type :
Education / Training / Teaching / Academics
Functional Area :
Secretary / Front Office / Personal Assistant (PA)