Job Requirements - Main Activities:
The candidate will contribute to the overall effectiveness of the business by performing secretarial duties, providing administrative / technical support, and carrying out clerical tasks within the entity of assignment.
- Perform secretarial and administrative support duties
- Carry out basic administration and paperwork process (photocopy/scan, dispatching and filing of documentation
- Prepare, verify, issue and store internal and external paperwork and correspondence (letters, faxes, memo, minutes, presentations etc).
- Take telephone calls, politely assist callers and where necessary take messages or redirect.
- Represent first point of contact for visitors to the company, ensure they have badges, are aware of company safety guidelines and evacuation procedures, ensure they are conducted to their meeting place and are offered drinks etc.
- Organize and actively contribute to the organization of meetings, preparation of documents, conferences & business events in coordination with various parties.
- Maintain manager agendas and input key events into management calendar.
- Register record and dispatch incoming and outgoing mail/reports through appropriate channels and ensure proper completeness such as proof-reading, monitoring of signatures, etc.
- Maintain appropriate filing system by organizing, archiving, controlling and retrieving produced/received documents/reports (e.g. assigning codes etc.)
- Manage the occupancy of meeting rooms and coordinate the required arrangements for meetings,
- Carry out general administration/process administrative documents (e.g. checking time sheets, coordinating leave plans for supported team, issuing requisitions, arrange flight/hotel reservation)
- Communicate with internal/external parties to ensure coordination of business processes (eg. availability of offshore travel documents by personnel and contracting companies etc.)
- Requisition standard goods/stationery for the department/section
- Actively contribute to the general cleanliness, hygiene and safety of the premises and to the observance of company rules and procedures,
- Ensure confidentiality of information and security of critical documentation,
Industry Type :
Oil & Gas / Petroleum
Functional Area :