1. Cut, assemble and install pipes of any type, PEX, PPR, HDPE, PVC and have good knowledge of any type of repairs.
2. Knowledge to maintain all plumbing fixtures and toilet accessories such as faucets, sensor mixers, W.C.
3. Locate and repair issues with water supply lines leaks.
4. Repair or replace broken drainage lines clogged drains.
5. Installation of kitchen sinks, piping, drain lines, grease traps and pumps.
6. Maintain irrigation systems and all related equipment’s.
7. Install waste disposal and sanitary systems with well-functioning.
8. Carry out day to day maintenance activities.