A bachelor's degree or diploma in a business
/economics/logistics/ supply chain management/ operations management/ finance or engineering/mathematics/ statistical analysis.
• 3 years’ work experience in procurement
• Computer Hardware and Associated Supply Chain Software and Systems (i.e. analytical or scientific, enterprise resource planning: Microsoft Navision, inventory management, procurement: Reqlogic, e-commerce, materials requirements planning, time accounting, electronic mail, word processing, spreadsheet, database management applications)
• Knowledge of supply chain, production and processing, customer and personal service, relevant tools and technology, applicable regulations and standards, administration and management
• Excellent communication, active listening and learning, reading comprehension, coordination, judgment and decision making, organization, time management, writing, service orientation, negotiation, and mathematics.
• Invite bids, assess, and recommend suppliers for the supply of goods and services
• Prepare and maintain purchasing records, reports and price lists and information database
• Work with internal and external stakeholders to determine procurement needs, quality, and delivery requirements
• Assist in the development of specifications for equipment, materials, and services to be purchased
• Administer contract performance, including delivery, receipt, warranty, damages and insurance
• Reconcile or resolve value discrepancies
• Comply with and maintain knowledge of applicable rules, legislation, regulations, standards, and best practices in procurement
• Develop and maintain constructive and cooperative working relationships with colleagues and management
• Assist in establishing and negotiating contract terms and conditions with suppliers, and maintain supplier relationships
Immediately available to start