• Project Manager - E&I from Oil & Gas background with sound knowledge of handling complete project/s independently.
• Establish the site to accomplish the goals of the projects and to Plan and Set up the projects team.
• Execution of installation activities of process measurement & control instrumentation, plant equipments and drives. Getting updates of P&IDs, develop punch item database by systems, checking for completion and close-out of punch items in coordination with client in line with company’s agreed standards.
• Review of Commissioning sequence and plan, development of detailed commissioning procedures for leak test, DCS loop checking, DCS, ESD and PLC logic test, test forms and Ready for Start-up for systems.
• Execution of electrical installation work i.e. Sub-station, switchgears, MCC, DB, street light, complete grounding system, cable trays, cables, panels, transformers, lighting fixtures, T&C etc.
• Participate in the formulation and implementation of the Project Management strategy to ensure the alignment with the company’s strategy and monitor the progress.
• Participate in the projects management policies, processes and procedures and manages the implementation to ensure all relevant procedural/ legislative requirements are fulfilled.
• Provide leadership and guidance to the Project Engineers and the Supervisors/ Project team and manages the day to day operations of the projects.
• Planning, scheduling, execution, billing / claims with client
• The prime responsibility is to ensure that the project produces the required deliverables, to the required standard of quality and within the specified constraints of time and cost.
• Responsible for ensuring the projects team is contractually aware of their respective responsibilities, scopes of work & deliverables and ensure that they meet their goals, deliverable deadlines.
• Responsible for all day to day decisions relating to the management of the project including resources and skill required, implementation of projects controls, making recommendations on changes to the specifications.
• Manage the mapping of the progress vs. plan ensuring consistency with budgeting and planned completion or review dates.
• Work with clients to establish detailed projects plans which identify key milestones and deliverables and preparing necessary project report.
Industry Type :
Construction / Civil Engineering
Functional Area :