We are the largest private healthcare provider in the UAE.
Mediclinic City Hospital, upon its conception in 2008, was the first multi-disciplinary hospital in Dubai Healthcare City. As a state-of-the-art healthcare facility and JCI accredited, it has continued to dominate Dubai’s healthcare landscape in terms of the quality of its medical staff, the breadth of services it offers and the standard of equipment it operates.
With 229 beds, Mediclinic City Hospital can accommodate patients with a wide range of individual health requirements. We offer specialist-focused treatment in the areas of cardiology, radiology, gynaecology, trauma, nuclear medicine, endocrinology , obstetrics, neonatal care, oncology and many others. We offer advanced levels of diagnosis and treatment, ensuring every patient receives the highest levels of international-standard healthcare
Registered Nurse in ICU should be able to :
• Provide nursing care in collaboration with the multidisciplinary team. This includes establishing a nursing care plan for the ICU patient.
• Ensure compliance with documentation requirements as set out in the hospital policies
• Assist the medical team with the assessment of the patient and any procedures that need to be undertaken.
• Maintain a good rapport with the family of the patient. Answers, or directs, their questions to the correct person.
• Administer medications as directed
• Continuously monitors the patient and appropriately escalates any problems that arise.
• Participate in promoting evidence based standards of care
• Educate patients and relatives regarding the needs of the patient and, when possible, lets them actively participate in the care of the patient whilst maintaining confidentiality.
• Maintain and cares for all equipment
• Participate in ongoing education
• Work within the scope of practice as prescribed by the licensing body
Industry Type :
Medical / Healthcare / Diagnostics / Medical Devices
Functional Area :
Doctor / Nurse / Paramedics / Hospital Technicians / Medical Research