1. Provide detailed constructability reviews of project documents; make recommendations.
2. Advise, consult, lead and provide feedback on the development of construction
procurement documents, including plans, construction phase consulting services, and GEC responsibilities.
3. Participate in and/or lead project evaluation and consultant selection for applicable procurements.
4. Manage day-to-day work on projects in construction phases; coordinate and make recommendations regarding status of work.
5. Attend and actively participate in partnering sessions with contractors, agencies,and organizations to obtain feedback on Agency performance and effectiveness;represent Agency needs; and develop strong working relationships throughout the industry.
6. Represent the Agency in Value Engineering studies on projects in development.
7. Assist in the development of project procurement documents for various delivery methods, including Design / Bid / Build, Design / Build, P3, and other innovative project delivery methodologies.
8. Represent the Agency in reviewing contractor requests through formal or informal processes, and provide prompt responses to keep projects on schedule.
9. Provide regular detailed reporting/metrics on existing projects, resources allocation, project status completion statistics, any variances to plan and forecasting of future needs.
10. Review and monitor project work to ensure that progress is within expected guidelines and is completed on time and within budget.
11. Review and provide recommendations on potential Change Orders on projects and process per contractual requirements, providing detailed analysis of impacts
to the Agency budget and schedule.
12. Coordinate efforts of CEI team, IECM and contractors on projects to ensure effective partnering.
13. Regularly review project schedules, analyze and monitor construction progress to determine impacts to schedule and provide feedback to Director of Engineering
and Executive staff.
14. Regularly attend and / or lead detailed project meetings with contractors, GECs,consultants and outside agencies to ensure Agency goals are achieved.
15. Enforce constructor contracts compliance for reporting, environmental requirements, scheduling, and invoicing.