Responsible for managing data emerging from different point of sales across AFLP’s market to design sales analysis reports and dashboards for arriving at various business decisions.
• Oversee the operations of data recording at the depots and insert control to avoid any errors
• Set up a process to validate the digital data in hand held devices with physical invoices
• Stay abreast of ongoing upgradations and changes in relation to Operating Systems
• Liase with IT dept, for periodic upgradation of sales system
• Work with IT to ensure all HHTs and GPS devices are functioning optimally
• Gather various data points (sales volume, potential sales, sales target planned vs. achieved (across routes, areas, territories, team member, SKUs), Customers Order fulfilment (Timely, Accuracy, % of order fulfilled) etc. from all the point of sales across different geographies or territories
• Compile and analyse the gathered data through advanced excel reporting and tools to provide sales achievement vs. forecasted, insightful analysis reports and dashboards.
• Assist sales incharge with preparing analysis, forecasts and reports to formulate presentations to share findings and recommendations for senior management
• Share the weekly report with the senior management for their review and analysis.
• Provide various ad/hoc reports and analysis as requested.
• Attend the daily/weekly/ monthly review to assist the manager with the sales data.
• Support Sales In-charge in demand planning by consolidating inputs from different stakeholders, using historical sales data and preparing forecasts
• Adhere to departmental budgets and ensure optimal utilization of all available resources.
• Implement approved departmental policies, processes and procedures, to ensure work is completed out in a controlled and consistent manner while delivering a world class service.
• Carry-out cost-efficient usage of all resources at disposal to reduce wastage and unnecessary expense.
• Share ideas and viewpoints to further streamline processes, thus driving efficiency and improvements across the organization
• Comply to all relevant QHSSE management procedures and controls across the department so that AFLP provides a safe, world class, secure and environmentally responsible service to customers, the public and its employees.
Agriculture / Dairy / Poultry / Livestock
Sales / Business Development