Websites, native mobiles apps in iOS and Android.
Roles & Responsibility:
• Creates test plans that include resource requirements, schedule assumptions and scope based on inputs
• Conduct Functional, GUI & Regression testing.
• Disciplined reporting and tracking.
• Ensure comprehensive quality assurance testing of the developed functionality against the business requirements.
• Works in testing in an agile development team environment and bring about adoption of best practices in agile testing
• Act as a reviewer in Acceptance, smoke and regression testing,
• Serve as an independent reviewer in hot fixes/patches regression and release testing
• Analyze field defect trends and recommend changes and improvements in development and testing practices to improve quality
• Will provide on demand, as needed expert consultancy for agile spikes, solving sustaining related field issues
• Responsible for test planning and execution across the test phases for any new capability delivery or release including SIT, the co-ordination of UAT and performance testing.
• Guide a team of testers to ensure all test deliverables are produced and delivered
• Acting owner of the test environments
• You will oversee and execute test processes, determine the proper prioritization of the testing activities and ensures integrative work and full coverage of test scenarios in accordance with plans and observations from concurrent testing activities.
• You will create and define test execution plans as well as non-functional requirements for mitigating technical risks.
• You will ensure that product documentation, test ware and work products used in the testing activities are of the highest quality to ensure traceability, correctness and compliance with product requirements and specifications, internal standards and clients' needs.
• 5-7 Years of relevant experience
• Thorough knowledge on QA processes
• Thorough quality improvement skills, advanced problem solving and analysis skills
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to work effectively on a team and collaboratively across lines of business
• An excellent understanding of hardware and software system architecture and understanding of hardware and software interactions, and able to apply this understanding to resolve issues
• Ability to set and maintain priorities in a fast-paced, schedule-driven environment
• Good understanding of SQL/data models
CONTRACT DURATION:6 months Extendable
CLIENT:Leading client of Raqmiyat