● Provide support to Head of Corporate Banking to develop strategic goals for the line of business and manage a team of Relationship Managers to develop business from existing customer, to add new relationships within the Bank’s target market.
1. Contribute to the planning and budgeting process to develop overall business strategies and financial targets for Corporate Banking.
2. Set and agree on annual objectives with relationship managers concerned and also work closely with them to support the achievement of overall business objectives for Corporate Banking
3. Coordinate with relationship managers at branches to avoid inconsistency in offering the terms and conditions for various products and services to same customer at two different branches.
4. Identify, solicit and contact potential clients within the approved corporate strategy for Assets, Liabilities and other bank products to convert them into profitable business relationships.
5. Analyse and evaluate the proposals and information given by the customer such as project reports, feasibility reports, balance sheet, cash flows etc. to structure the credit lines, balancing the risk and reward.
6. Monitor and conduct of various customer accounts on an on-going basis to ensure maximum utilization of facilities, satisfactory asset quality, customer satisfaction etc.
7. Develop positive business relationship by visiting customers regularly in coordination with branch relationship manager and advising them on their business requirement and products available with our bank.
8. Develop a strong culture of cross serving of product to ensure a greater number of multi-product relationships.
9. Periodically review the performance to prepare reports for Management Information purpose highlighting the achievement against the agreed targets.
10. Provide on-going professional advice, guidance, training, motivation and conduct performance reviews of relationship officers/staff members/ direct reports to assist on the development of their potential to hold higher responsibilities and to enhance knowledge based skills.
• Al Masraf is in the threshold of transformation and this position has been defined according to new business focus.
• This will involve identifying, securing and building business opportunities with corporate clients to increasing the client portfolio thus maximizing the business profitability ensuring the compliance of policies as well as external regulations and the Banking legal framework of the country.
COMMUNICATION &WORKING RELATIONSHIPS:
• Internal : Head of Corporate Banking, Business Group, Credit, Branches
• External: Corporate clients, other Banks, Government and Semi-Government organizations and auditors.
DIMENSIONS OF THE JOB:
• Performance against budget
• Portfolio Size
• Span of Control
• Shared goals with designated corporate branches
FRAME WORK, BOUNDARIES & DECISION MAKING AUTHORITY:
• Jobholder will discharge his responsibilities within the policy guidelines and instructions given by Head of Corporate Banking.
• Jobholder’s recommendation will be critical to the decision making process.