Experience: 5 - 10
| Opening: 1
Education:Basic - Intermediate School, Secondary School, Diploma, Any Graduation
Nationality: Any Nationality
Industry Type: IT - Software Services
Functional Area:IT Software May 8, 2018
Job Location : Dubaii,UAE.
Position: Sharepoint Administrator
Client Details : Leading client Place in Dubaii,UAE.
Payroll Company: Raqmiyat.
Contract Duration: 6 Months Extendable Contract.
Job Description :
• Minimum of 5 years of experience, with direct experience on Microsoft SharePoint 2013 or later
• Microsoft Certifications in one or more of the following:
o SharePoint Server 2016, MCSE: Productivity, MCSD: App Builder, SharePoint 2013
• Knowledge of Windows Server Environments: Windows Servers, IIS, SQL and Client Server Environments/Web Applications and Knowledge of Enterprise Networks and configurations: TCP/IP, Load Balancing, Failover
• Knowledge of SharePoint 2013 and 2016 farms: SharePoint Server roles, SharePoint installation, configuration and administration, Central Administration management, PowerShell administration modules
• Hands on experience in complex Microsoft Exchange enterprise environment. Candidate should have experience with Exchange, ADFS, Skype for Business
• Monitoring Server Health and closely monitor event logs / ULS logs for any critical errors. Delegate the troubleshooting of the issues to development team if custom codes have caused the issues
• Planning and implementation of Service Packs and Cumulative Updates of SharePoint Foundation and SharePoint server
• Performing site and data migration tasks between cross farms, sites, & site objects.
• Creating and maintaining documentation for SharePoint infrastructures, deployments, and service specifications
• Provide direction to lead the customer and development team on where configuration changes can be made to utilize “Out of the Box” functionality instead of code customizations
• Basic development knowledge of SharePoint Designer, InfoPath form and Dashboard Designer
• Responsible for providing Enterprise feature such as Excel Services and InfoPath services (Add Trusted File Locations, Upload administrator-approved form template etc.,)
• Collaborate with Infrastructure and DBA groups on backup/recovery operations and disaster recovery testing related to SharePoint implementation.
• Work with developers to deploy custom applications and solutions to production and pre-production environments
• Perform common SharePoint Power User functionality in order to create solutions that solve a business need and provide value
• Responsible for managing Service applications, create web applications, site collections
• Responsible to install and configure Antivirus product and define Real time scan settings and Manual scan and scheduled scan settings
• Responsible for monitoring various SharePoint Timer jobs and recycle them when necessary
• Responsible for configuring AAM (Alternate Access Mapping) and Managing Farm features / solutions
• Create a SharePoint 2016 Configuration document that takes into account software configuration, service accounts, IP addresses, host names, and the service application topology
• Assists in solving technical and performance problems within the technical infrastructure
• Define and enforce security rules at the farm and site collection levels
• Install and configure third-party tools and/or Web parts for evaluation
• Define user training and orientation plans and prepare training materials
• An installation guide that includes information about server builds (for the operating system, disk configuration, and so on)
• Performs disaster recovery operations as required
If interested please send your updated profile with following details:
How Soon You can Join Once Offered:
Willing to Relocate to Dubai,UAE Yes/No:
Visa Type and Validity:
Date of Birth:
Interested to work for 6 Months Contract Yes/No:
Interested to work with Raqmiyat Payrolls Yes/No:
Having Education Certificate Attested from MOFA,UAE Yes/No: